June 27, 2009 Run for Logan

Friday, June 12, 2009

TICKET HOME

Alright, I have proved to be a horrible "poster"...... forgivness please....but I do have my plane ticket home for the race! I head home on Tuesday (6/23) night and come back to Orange County on Sunday night (6/28). Assuming that I can move at all...my legs will be so sore!

Marian and I have been suffering through long runs every Sunday.... Marian should be the one complaining...everytime I get to the bottom of a hill I make her tell me a story so I can keep going! She is amazing! Nothing like some quality time together. Me, Marian, Shotblocks and Infinite.... My dates on Sundays!

I just got all my race information (including my number) for the big event and I am getting excited!
Puyallup.... here I come! :)
- Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home