June 27, 2009 Run for Logan

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Running (Week 2) Nov. 17-23rd


"Run hard, be strong, think big!"

- Percy Cerutty

"Think Big" we did....Marian has officially talked Stacey and me into doing the full marathon....yes, you heard me...the full marathon. My feet already ache in anticipation. Who runs distances that long anyway?? There is a reason my name is not Ryan Hall..... Some are meant for great distances....some are meant to cheer on those meant for great distances....we will see which group I am in!

A special thanks to Runningskirts.com!! They posted this blog on their site under Running Sites- Running Blogs! They are also offering a 20% discount to anyone who buys a running skirt....who mentions they are with the "Run for Logan" team. My friends and I purchased the Camo and Pink skirts for the Seattle race....join us! :) If you are going to run the miles, you might as well look cute doing it! You will need to email them to get this discount. Please find all info on runningskirts.com by clicking on the hyperlink "Running (week 2) Nov. 17-23rd"

For those who are following my training.... this will inspire...week two, not so bad (you heard me Stacey, it does get better!!!)- Take a look:

Monday: 3 miles (Not so bad coming back after a Sunday off!)

Tuesday: Rest (Okay, it wasnt planned.,...but if it makes you feel better- I felt bad about it all day!)

Wednesday: 5 miles (3 were planned, two were "guilt trip miles")

Thursday: 3 miles (sore, tired, aching....also wining!)

Friday: Rest (planned rest!!!!)

Saturday: 4 miles (making up for Tuesday!)

Sunday: Rest! (Nada, zilch, nothing!! On the 7th day, she rested!)

Weekly Total: 15 miles (met my goal!)

Total Training Miles: 27 miles

Logan Update: Logan joined a karate class.... if he has enough energy to do that....who am I to not be running? Good luck Logan!

Neuroblastoma Fact #2: Between 500 hundred to 1,000 new cases are diagnosed each year in the United States. Here is our chance to help! :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home